Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got a letter this morning from UCAS saying 'The exams you put down on your ucas form do not match the exams you took this summer. Below is a list of the exams you put down that you were taking this summer, please tick the ones you took, and cross out the ones you didnt, then add on any extra exams'

...except all the details were correct! so i just ticked them all and sent it back. Most odd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steerpike1985)
    I got a letter this morning from UCAS saying 'The exams you put down on your ucas form do not match the exams you took this summer. Below is a list of the exams you put down that you were taking this summer, please tick the ones you took, and cross out the ones you didnt, then add on any extra exams'

...except all the details were correct! so i just ticked them all and sent it back. Most odd.
    Don't worry about it....probably just a glitch in the system

G

ReputationRep:
    Yea, exactly the same letter came this morning for me as well - and same again - i just ticked all the boxes, cos everything was correct! Gonna pop it in the post in 20 minutes when i go for a hair cut!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah...I got that too. Think it was because I put down I was doing AS Citizenship and then never bothered entering myself for it.

ReputationRep:
    well at least your letter made sense - all the entries on my UCAS form were valid - i'm sitting all those exams.....i think they might have got confused with the fact that i finished an A2 last year - that's all i can think which might have caused it.

P.S.
    I hate my haircut...i always do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    P.S.
    I hate my haircut...i always do
    Meh?????:confused:

G

ReputationRep:
    I got the letter too...dont know why unless they want the fact that i didnt put which specs the exams were (not knowing at the time) or the fact that im doing an AEA

ReputationRep:
    good - i'm glad it wasn't just me then.

ReputationRep:
    For anyone who was wondering why they got this, I just rang UCAS customer services, and the guy said that loads of them are sent out just to check *rolleyes* sounds pretty inefficient to me but there you go, if you can't see anything wrong dont worry about it, just tick, sign and send it back ASAP.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.