Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else getting married soon, or planning a wedding whilst still at university?

ReputationRep:
    I hope not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jared44)
    I hope not.
    Why ??

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting married soon!

ReputationRep:
    Unless you are above the norm for age, getting married in your late teens, to early 20s doesn't usually result in successful long term results. Mostly because they are rash decisions, with little thought involved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    I'm getting married soon!
    Awesome! When? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiechill)
    Awesome! When? xx
    Tomorrow!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lol, I wish. I've been single all my life :rofl:
    Sorry for trolling your thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jared44)
    Unless you are above the norm for age, getting married in your late teens, to early 20s doesn't usually result in successful long term results. Mostly because they are rash decisions, with little thought involved.
    Well thats a slightly rash generalisation. Im normalish age, 21 currently, and by no means is this a rash decision. We have been together for 5 years, living together for 4 years and engaged for a year and a half so far. When we get married i will be 22 and he will be 31.

ReputationRep:
    Awh bless, thats okay hun.

Tomorrow!
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ripjonsnow)
    sounds like you are his young play thing until you get old, then he will go hunting for fresh meat again
    Wtf ? XD yeah obviously because thata why we are buying a house. Getting married and planning a family lol. Weird thing is prwvious to me he was with a woman who was nearly 42.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Me and my partner are planning our wedding at the moment. Neither of us will be at uni or college any more though when we do get married.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am a grade 8 piano player. I am open to play at weddings for a fee. My rates are high, that Is why I have disposable income.

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Genuinely thought you were serious for a sec :lol: dw, you'll find an amazing guy soon!! Maybe you already have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiechill)
    Well thats a slightly rash generalisation. Im normalish age, 21 currently, and by no means is this a rash decision. We have been together for 5 years, living together for 4 years and engaged for a year and a half so far. When we get married i will be 22 and he will be 31.
    Glad it worked out for you, but that doesnt make a 25 year old man going after a 16 year old kid any less creepy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Genuinely thought you were serious for a sec :lol: dw, you'll find an amazing guy soon!! Maybe you already have
    Nah, I'm fine being single for now :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I'm fine being single for now :lol:
    well fair enough, good trolling though lol , or maybe I'm just incredibly gullible :hmmmm:

(Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Me and my partner are planning our wedding at the moment. Neither of us will be at uni or college any more though when we do get married.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Where's my invitation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.