Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

my friends keep calling me a slut? i don't think i am, do you? watch

ReputationRep:
    i'm a virgin, 21 years old, and a college student, and I do notice that when we go out on the weekends to bars and clubs I am likely to make out with boys there, but i rarely EVER bring them home. I only have four times in my life. The first boy i was hooking up with regularly for about a month until we broke it off (we only ever made out), the second one i have been friends with for awhile (we only made out and i slept there for the night), the third one was one of my friend's friend from home (we only made out and he slept in my room), and the fourth one was another boy I had met through my friend, and the first time I had ever done anything past making out. Does this make me a slut? They make me feel so bad about myself I feel gross.

One of the girls who says things to me is also a virgin, and rarely ever goes out. The other girl has slept with over 20 different boys, so does she really have a place to tell me that I'm a slut? Why would they try to make me feel bad about myself?

ReputationRep:
    Still virgin at 21? You're the sluttiest slut on earth.

ReputationRep:
    You're far from a slut, and any friends who would call you that are completely disrespectful (whether it's intentional or not). Even if you were promiscuous, they still wouldn't have the right to do that. We call promiscuous guys studs but promiscuous girls sluts. You are allowed to be as promiscuous as you want, other people be damned. Don't let them make you feel bad about yourself, and don't let "slut" be a bad word!

ReputationRep:
    You're young and having fun OP. You shouldn't feel bad about yourself and you're definitely not a slut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    You're young and having fun OP. You shouldn't feel bad about yourself and you're definitely not a slut.
    cuck

ReputationRep:
    Wats your number

ReputationRep:
    You are not a slut. Dont worry about what people say. You are 21, its normal for u if u feel sexual arounda that person.

They're not real friends and are most likely jealous of the attention you receive when you go out.

I have been in a similar position when I was younger, where I used to go on lots of dates (was still a virgin and didn't do anything beyond kiss) and my 'friends' used to make comments when I mentioned a guy's name like "Oh, which one's this? We can't keep up!" and I used to think, omg am I doing something wrong etc, and it is jealousy pure and simple. Don't let it bother you, and if it does tell them to do one! You don't need friends who make you feel bad about yourself!

ReputationRep:
    They're not your friends.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lily elizabeth)
    The other girl has slept with over 20 different boys
    Slut detected. And it's not you. :P

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.