Grey wet concrete
    and rain.
    Boots, an arrow,
    a man you made tame.
    A bit short but good!

ReputationRep:
    very nice high street action

ReputationRep:
    This poem concerns an incident where the woman I hoped to marry first said to me "You're awesome". Which I still remember and think of to this day.

I didn't marry her, she actually married someone else. But I still have this nice memory of supposed awesomeness to keep me going in life, from someone I previously loved.

My next poem may be an 'Ode to a Donut' because I'm considering going on a strict diet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Last_Melon)
    This poem concerns an incident where the woman I hoped to marry first said to me "You're awesome". Which I still remember and think of to this day.

I didn't marry her, she actually married someone else. But I still have this nice memory of supposed awesomeness to keep me going in life, from someone I previously loved.

My next poem may be an 'Ode to a Donut' because I'm considering going on a strict diet.
    :cookie:

shud be gud

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Last_Melon)
    Maybe it should be an elegy: a lament for lost or uneaten donuts.

I'm welling up at the thought.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.