Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    If I have done an undergraduate taught Masters as my first and only degree am I eligible to apply for a postgraduate Research Masters and get the postgraduate loan?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi flumb4

    If you hold a PGCE; PgDip or PgCert qualification then this is not counted as previous study, when you apply for a postgraduate loan. Students who already hold a qualification which is equivalent to or higher in level than a Masters, this includes an integrated Masters (ELQ), will not be eligible for a postgraduate loan.Thanks
Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 29, 2016
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.