Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I was born in Northern Ireland, lived there for 8 years, but I've lived in Germany for the past 10. I've received an unconditional from Aberdeen and would like to apply for the Tuition Fees loan at SAAS, however I'm stuck at registration.
    I spoke to someone on the phone and they advised me to say that I am an EU national, who has lived in the UK for more than 3 years, which is true.... but now it's asking me for a National Insurance Number which I obviously don't have because I've been in Germany for ten years.... So what do I put down, the German equivalent? Or can I just write "none"??

    Any help would be greatly appreciated x
How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.