The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Does anybody study Neuroscience at middlesex? What's it like?

So I plan to study neuroscience and have applied for middlesex. Does anybody study it and can tell me what it is like? the course? content? teachers? support? etc.
I've also applied for neuroescience at Middlesex too. Is that your firm offer? I'm a bit anxious to whether I will get the grades but have high hopes for the course. Did you attend the open day?
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
I'm actually applying for second year entry as I have already completed a first year in a related degree and wish to study Neuroscience @ Middlesex. I have been to the university and had a look and it looks great! I am attending an open day in June though. I think the course entry is based on tariff points, what/where are you studying atm?
Original post by OliverHartless
I'm actually applying for second year entry as I have already completed a first year in a related degree and wish to study Neuroscience @ Middlesex. I have been to the university and had a look and it looks great! I am attending an open day in June though. I think the course entry is based on tariff points, what/where are you studying atm?

I'm currently studying A-levels in biology, psychology and english lit and hoping to persue a career in neurorehabilitation. What was the course you were studying? I don't think you can do that unless the content from your first year was pretty similar to that of the first year of neuroscience? I'm not sure... yeah on UCAS it is by the tarriff points so hopefully its all cool aha
Oh cool! I am studying Nutrition. I spoke to the admissions team and they said I should be fine with the content I have covered this year :smile: Have you applied for anywhere else for neuroscience?
Nope, just middlesex

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending