Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I plan to study neuroscience and have applied for middlesex. Does anybody study it and can tell me what it is like? the course? content? teachers? support? etc.

ReputationRep:
    I've also applied for neuroescience at Middlesex too. Is that your firm offer? I'm a bit anxious to whether I will get the grades but have high hopes for the course. Did you attend the open day?

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually applying for second year entry as I have already completed a first year in a related degree and wish to study Neuroscience @ Middlesex. I have been to the university and had a look and it looks great! I am attending an open day in June though. I think the course entry is based on tariff points, what/where are you studying atm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OliverHartless)
    I'm actually applying for second year entry as I have already completed a first year in a related degree and wish to study Neuroscience @ Middlesex. I have been to the university and had a look and it looks great! I am attending an open day in June though. I think the course entry is based on tariff points, what/where are you studying atm?
    I'm currently studying A-levels in biology, psychology and english lit and hoping to persue a career in neurorehabilitation. What was the course you were studying? I don't think you can do that unless the content from your first year was pretty similar to that of the first year of neuroscience? I'm not sure... yeah on UCAS it is by the tarriff points so hopefully its all cool aha

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool! I am studying Nutrition. I spoke to the admissions team and they said I should be fine with the content I have covered this year Have you applied for anywhere else for neuroscience?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, just middlesex ☺

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.