The Student Room Group

Prom shoes

Hello Girls

Hope u all feel weel...
in 2 weeks is my prom and i urgently need some new shoes.
The price is not very important.
i have a long black dress and i LOVE it!
but i have one problem... WICH SHOES?

maybe normal black high heels.. or maybe shoes with a little bit colour???
HELP ME!!! and maybe you find some fresh shoes in the internet..

see you soon :*
Reply 1
Yes, it's really important to have a right pair of shoes to match your gowns. i think a pair black high heels shoes is ok,but you may find some good ideas from the pictures below:

Photo: http://www.dressesmallau.co/blog/
Reply 2
I've been thinking about shoes too, even though I haven't bought a dress yet. My prom is from 730pm to 1230am and, if yours is just as long or you have after parties after, then you need shoes that are hot and comfy...unless you wanna carry spares.
Shoes like high wedges that aren't too painful. Topshop sells some nice ones. Lemme find a picture...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Something like this??

Posted from TSR Mobile
What colour jewellery are you wearing as if it is silver then a nice pair of silver hair.

I think if you have a black dress then it would be quite cool to have a pop of colour like maybe a really nice pair of red heels.

Have fun at your prom ! :smile:
Reply 5
Hello :smile:

I would suggest something from this shop but i know even the cheapest shoes are around over 100 bucks, but its your prom!. For me it would be worth it, because its a special day/night and this wouldnt be the last situation where i would wear them, so think about it :smile:. Or is your dress just borrowed to?

Best regards, i wish you a nice prom!

Quick Reply

Latest