Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm due to start at Sheffield Hallam in march next year but I'm just confused about when to apply for student finance and the bursary etc? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning on accepting my offer to start in March too! The deadline for student finance is 27th May and as for the bursary you just apply for it ASAP I think. Hope this helps!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by aimeep16)
    I'm due to start at Sheffield Hallam in march next year but I'm just confused about when to apply for student finance and the bursary etc? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    Hello Aimee,

We've just had a route around Student Finance for you and can confirm that applications for 2016/17 entry opened in February this year. So you can apply now. The deadline for courses starting 1 January - 31 March is 31st September this year. Have a look at the gov.uk info and give them a call if you're still nervous.

Thanks,
    Laura

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.