Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My friend, lets call him Craig, had a very nasty break up with his girlfriend, lets call her Chloe. However Craig is still in love with her. What should he do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by degu111)
    My friend, lets call him Craig, had a very nasty break up with his girlfriend, lets call her Chloe. However Craig is still in love with her. What should he do?
    He should move on, block out all communication and trace of Chloe and try to move forward and find someone who will suit him better.

ReputationRep:
    You've missed a vital link, who filed the divorce proceedings?

ReputationRep:
    Craig needs to move on and meet Charlotte, a much better version of Chloe.

ReputationRep:
    The only sensible answer to this is move on swiftly. William and Kate style reunions and fairytale weddings are in fact extraordinarily rare.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    He needs to block her out completely and needs to realise she is no good for him.

ReputationRep:
    "Craig" should find a good teddy bear and have a little tea party and simply chat the issues out to the teddy. He should then put the teddy through a garden shredder and envisage a life without co2 pollution and compound interest.

ReputationRep:
    you're craig

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I don't want to call him Craig
    how about Travis instead (first name to come up in my head)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darien91)
    you're craig
    I assure you he's not

ReputationRep:
    Craig sounds like the kind of man that likes using the washing machine for educational purposes only.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darien91)
    you're craig
    He's not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHolyBadger)
    Craig sounds like the kind of man that likes using the washing machine for educational purposes only.
    Not just for education, for pleasure too

ReputationRep:
    " Jake Barker" Keep your plumbs out the blender mate, Its for the best I can assure you of that.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.