The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
BazTheMoney
No, but then they could use it for a funeral too? Saving resources, ect. :tongue:

Honey, a wedding is one time when you have to lock your inner economist in a little cupboard and ignore his screams. :tongue:
Reply 421
BazTheMoney
Black and Yellow? Hampton colours, no chance!

Lol....it's quite funny playing them in rugby....they look like giant bees running around on the pitch....matching socks as well :tongue: Lovely!

G
Reply 422
They have this gorgeous purple outfit in monsoon that I really wanted but my mum said it's like a bridesmaids outfit. It would suit if you're getting married in Kings Chapel :wink: (subtle hint hint, but I'm still going on about this outfit weeks later)
Reply 423
I can't be bothered to read all these posts! :eek:

Please can someone summarise for me :redface:
Reply 424
Acaila
They have this gorgeous purple outfit in monsoon that I really wanted but my mum said it's like a bridesmaids outfit. It would suit if you're getting married in Kings Chapel :wink: (subtle hint hint, but I'm still going on about this outfit weeks later)

Ooooh. Monsoon scares me though, I can't afford anything in there, gorgeous though it all is!

This girl's dress that I saw was strapless, tight-waisted and then a wide skirt (you know the sort, with netting underneath to hold it out), all white, but with an overlay of white material with a delicate pink pattern (think it was floral-ish, not really sure) which covered all of the bodice part, crossed over and opened out at the front so you could see the white underneath. Not a very good description, but it was gorgeous, I want one!
Reply 425
Uh? Are you getting married Helen? :confused:
Reply 426
Helen's getting married :P
Reply 427
Acaila
Helen's getting married :P

To who?! :confused:

P.S. *hugs Acaila :smile:*
Reply 428
shiny
To who?! :confused:

P.S. *hugs Acaila :smile:*

Shiny honey, considering you're the one who set it all up, I'm horrified you even have to ask! :tongue:
Reply 429
{hugs shiny}
You really should read the thread dear
Reply 430
Acaila
{hugs shiny}
You really should read the thread dear

Hello :smile: You don't look much like how I expected! That shows how lazy I am that I've just visited the first page of the "New Students" thread for the first time since it was put up there! :redface:
Helenia
Shiny honey, considering you're the one who set it all up, I'm horrified you even have to ask! :tongue:

I hope he's paying for it to, it's his fault!
Reply 432
BazTheMoney
I hope he's paying for it to, it's his fault!

Don't sound too happy, dearest :tongue:

Well he is giving me away, and therefore in a sort of father-of-the-bride capacity :wink: Don't know what he'll have to say about it though.
Helenia
Don't sound too happy, dearest :tongue:

Well he is giving me away, and therefore in a sort of father-of-the-bride capacity :wink: Don't know what he'll have to say about it though.

I'm not paying. Not my responsibilty anyway, that's on the brides side. :tongue:
Reply 434
BazTheMoney
I'm not paying. Not my responsibilty anyway, that's on the brides side. :tongue:

Tis indeed. And I won't be being economical. Wearing bridesmaid's dresses to a funeral...I ask you :rolleyes:
Helenia
Tis indeed. And I won't be being economical. Wearing bridesmaid's dresses to a funeral...I ask you :rolleyes:

It's your money dear, you can be as uneconomical as you like.
Reply 436
I'll pay :smile:
Reply 437
shiny
I'll pay :smile:

You are too pink to pay. Baz can pay... Afterall, he even has money in his name! :tongue:
Reply 438
Precisely! Make the man pay :biggrin:
Reply 439
Acaila
Precisely! Make the man pay :biggrin:

Only when he's minted... :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending