Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any tips about taxis?

Or anything in general that after your trip you wish you had known before?

ReputationRep:
    Have no tips but am considering South America too so just hoping onto your thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claret_n_blue)
    Have no tips but am considering South America too so just hoping onto your thread!
    Well it looks like the thread was dying :P

Anyway I am off in a month and a bit so at some point I could tell you about my experience

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainhuman)
    Well it looks like the thread was dying :P

Anyway I am off in a month and a bit so at some point I could tell you about my experience
    how was your trip? i'm going off soon and would love advice on safety and getting around etc

ReputationRep:
    I've both travelled around and lived/worked in South America - been to all countries there except Colombia, Venezuela and the Guianas (and Paraguay was only for a couple of hours). If you could narrow it down a bit then I would be more use to you - it's a very diverse continent. Which country(ies) are you thinking of going to?

I absolutely love South America. I definitely recommend it!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.