Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/...on-2016/winner

Hilary Clinton
    3/10 2/7 1/3 2/7 1/3 1/4 2/7 3/10 1/3 3/10 1/3 2/7 3/10 1/4 3/10 3/10 3/10 1/3 3/10 3/10 1/3

Donald Trump
    7/2 10/3 3 7/2 3 10/3 10/3 13/4 7/2 10/3 7/2 3 7/2 3 13/4 11/4 3 13/4 4 7/2 22/5
    Quite surprised by this.

ReputationRep:
    Race hasn't even started, Trump will demolish her when he starts attacking, not like the cuck Sanders ..

http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/27/de...e-a-baby-seal/

ReputationRep:
    Not keen on either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarlTheCuck)
    Race hasn't even started, Trump will demolish her when he starts attacking, not like the cuck Sanders ..
    Your username ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Last_Melon)
    Your username ...
    what about it

ReputationRep:
    As ironic as it sounds even a wildcard like Trump is probably the best bet the republican party have.
    I all depends if he keeps his size nines out of his mouth and lays into Clinton about supporting the alledged sexual predator she lives with over his alledged victims and the truth about the emails start coming out
    we could have a good fight on our hands.😊

ReputationRep:
    I thought it said "Hilary breasts Trump"

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I don't think Trump can beat Clinton because Trump has alienated too many women voters. I think Trump's only chance is if there's a contested convention and Ted Cruz gets the nomination and takes away some of the women votes away from Clinton and Trump runs as an independent. I just can't vote for Clinton. When her husband was president he got caught getting a blowjob in the White House from an intern. There are just too many questions about her ethics and politics. I think she's more dishonest then Trump is.

ReputationRep:
    Good.

ReputationRep:
    Trump has a decent shot. She is likely to win, but to write him off before the race has even started would be stupid.

He's adept at changing his positions, and will outflank Hillary to the left on a few issues. He will attack her on being bought by Wall Street, while he (at least, so he'll claim) isn't and can't be. His favourability isn't too much worse than hers (both are terrible) and, given that she's been in politics for a long time, I'd wager that her unfavourables will prove much harder to shift.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Last_Melon)
    http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/...on-2016/winner

Quite surprised by this.
    Wow what a surprise...

ReputationRep:
    If it comes down to HIllary vs Trump, Hillary will get absolutely destroyed. Hillary's good at attacking and making up lies... something that won't work against Trump. Not to mention the huge number of Bernie Sanders supporters that would never support Hillary if he loses.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.