Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey..I'm changing course from business to social work. I have just completed my business first year but the exams are all next month. I am changing course but keeping the same uni and have been given an unconditional place within social work. Do i need to attend my business exams??
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Ciaralouiseee)
    Hey..I'm changing course from business to social work. I have just completed my business first year but the exams are all next month. I am changing course but keeping the same uni and have been given an unconditional place within social work. Do i need to attend my business exams??
    You don't need to, but if you do it will be a good experience. You'll be able to practice revision methods without pressure and see if there's a better option for you. You'll be able to experience a uni exam - they can be bigger and more intimidating, have rules you may not have come across (like needing ID), and sometimes last longer than you've tried writing for before.

If you pass, you'll usually be awarded a Certificate of Higher Education which is a nice extra. You might find it useful in the future and is something to show for the year.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.