Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea if a thread like this has been started before, but here goes:
    What's everyone's favourite colour and why? Or what association do you make with a colour?

Mine is blue- because of the sea and how calm the colour makes me feel

I like purple...because i just do.

ReputationRep:
    Almost every colour except pink.....too girly for me

G

ReputationRep:
    make a poll

(Original post by gzftan)
    Oh don't be so insecure, pinks great.

ReputationRep:
    make a poll
    I would- but defeats the purpose!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Oh don't be so insecure, pinks great.
    Lol..i don't think i'm insecure...i just don't like pink...also..i'm not fond of the word "cute"....i think there's probably a relationaship between the two there somewhere.....

G

ReputationRep:

G
    i like pink cause its too girly!!

p.s i am having the LONGEST sneezes today! damn cold - it's like ''achoooooooooooooooooooo!!!'' they really are quite ridiculous!

anyway...

Lol..i don't think i'm insecure...i just don't like pink...also..i'm not fond of the word "cute"....i think there's probably a relationaship between the two there somewhere.....
    You wouldn't even call a puppy cute? I don't use it a lot, and i don't exactly like it but i don't mind the word cute, or the colour pink, it's actually one of the best colours i think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Shines_)
    I have no idea if a thread like this has been started before, but here goes:
    What's everyone's favourite colour and why? Or what association do you make with a colour?

Mine is blue- because of the sea and how calm the colour makes me feel
    Purple. Always has been since I were a lass...

(Original post by sparkler)
    anyway...
    Indeed. *Hands tissue*

ReputationRep:
    I like blue because it reminds me of the sea and summer skies

I also like green - I love going to the middle of the countrside and everywhere you look is all different natural greens merging together. It's really refreshing.

ReputationRep:
    You wouldn't even call a puppy cute? I don't use it a lot, and i don't exactly like it but i don't mind the word cute, or the colour pink, it's actually one of the best colours i think.
    It's not that....i jsut think the word cute is overused....if something is genuinely cute..then its cute..but i hate it when people use cute all the time....it's just one of my pet peeves......just ignore me..i think i've drunk a bit too much....

G

ReputationRep:
    Silver, it's kinda ethereal and reminds me of so many things

ReputationRep:
    Indeed. *Hands tissue*
    lol, thanks! i'm not really complaining about the sneezing though! they feel so good! and we all know why that is...i should think...

It's not that....i jsut think the word cute is overused....if something is genuinely cute..then its cute..but i hate it when people use cute all the time....it's just one of my pet peeves......just ignore me..i think i've drunk a bit too much....
    Well i agree that some people use it a lot, and i don't like the context of a girl you find attractive being cute, but it's not the words fault, it's the peoples that say it - so don't bash the word.

Drinking too much already? It's 15:24!

ReputationRep:
    lol, thanks! i'm not really complaining about the sneezing though! they feel so good! and we all know why that is...i should think...
    Are you an outloud sneezer??? Or an stifled sneerzer?? just a thought.....

G

Um, no.... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Well i agree that some people use it a lot, and i don't like the context of a girl you find attractive being cute, but it's not the words fault, it's the peoples that say it - so don't bash the word.

Drinking too much already? It's 15:24!
    Pub lunch....hehehe....actually..i went into skl today to get my leaver's form signed off...and now its done...i'm free...so thought it was worth a celebration

Also..i'm chinese.....so i'm probably a bit of a lightweight...add to that i havent had lunch and only three jaffa cakes for brekkie...and it doesn't bode well

G

ReputationRep:
    oh no! i cant do them little tiny weird sneezes! how do you do those? don't your ears just pop?! my sneezes are nice sounding sneezes i think - always in twos though - or threes or fours with this bloody cold!

sorry - back to the thread!!! anyone want to talk more about sneezing - pm me, lol

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 1, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.