Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    First Naz Shah now Ken Livingstone.

Something needs to be done to address the RACISM/Anti-semetism in the Labour party.

ReputationRep:
    A rather ironic statement coming from a person who shares the same name as the leader of the UKIP Party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheArtofProtest)
    A rather ironic statement coming from a person who shares the same name as the leader of the UKIP Party.
    My thoughts exactly, I'm assuming this is a joke :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Is UKIP racist ?

ReputationRep:
    UKIP nor myself are racist. We simply believe the British people should be put first.

ReputationRep:
    Its a Bloodbath. This is what you leftists have created.

Everyone is now so politically correct nobody dare speak, you fired the wrecking ball at others and now its come straight back and hit you on the arse

Enjoy

ReputationRep:
    There is definitely a problem. If it was a one-off issue I would concede that it was the individual rather than a party-wide problem. But as Baroness Neuberger rightly stated on Newsnight, there are multiple cases of this happening at similar times.

ReputationRep:
    Very unacceptable, labour needs to toughen up and make it clear such views cannot be tolerated.

ReputationRep:
    Labour certainly have a problem. But i'm laughing at the fact this thread was started by a member with a username of Nigel 'I don't want Romanians living next door to me' Farage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Youngmetro)
    Very unacceptable, labour needs to toughen up and make it clear such views cannot be tolerated.
    This this this.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.