TSR Community Team
    (Original post by a2it2016)
    revision help
    I've moved this into the IT forum

Fox Corner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a2it2016)
    revision help
    Hiya, is there anything in particular you need help with? I did A Level ICT with WJEC last year

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm also doing this exam this year, what do you need help with? All what I'm doing is memorising the mark schemes, as really you do need to define things word for word.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaitlinN15)
    Hi, I'm also doing this exam this year, what do you need help with? All what I'm doing is memorising the mark schemes, as really you do need to define things word for word.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hi, please can you help me

Anemployee code of conduct consists of rules (1) drawn up by the seniormanagement or their advisors that set out what an employee is/is not allowed todo in the course of their employment. (1) (it also details the sanctions whichwill be applied should the employee not obey the rules (1))
    Whatis should contain
    Responsibilities
    Respectingrights of others
    Abidingby current legislation
    Protectinghardware and software from malicious damage
    Complyingwith licensing agreements
    Authorisation-what parts of the system can they use
    Permissionon data access
    Securitydefining rules about password disclosure, data transfer rules and personal useof emails and the internet
    Consequencesof breaking the code
    Penalties
    Informal(verbal) warnings
    Writtenwarnings
    Dismissal
    Prosecution

please can you elaborate on these and explain them more in detail? thank you.

ReputationRep:
    im doing this topic too, anyone got any revision notes?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any predictions for what they think is likely to come up on this year's exam?

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.