The question in question:
Do any of the circumstances below apply to you?
I have underlined the question that I need help with.
- You're able to get some disability related benefits
- You're able to get Armed Forces Independence Payment or Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- You, or your partner care for a child under 20 who’s in full-time education
- You've had time out from your course due to an illness or caring responsibility that’s now ended
I have had substantial time off my Sixth form course for medical reasons, but is the question referring to a uni course which you may have had time off for, not sixth form.
Any help is appreciated.
Need help with answering a question on my student finance application Watch
- Thread Starter
- 28-04-2016 17:19
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
- 230 followers
- 2 badges
- Send a private message to Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
- Official TSR Representative
- 29-04-2016 13:27
This would only be if you have had to leave your university course due to ill health or caring responsibility, and are now returning.