Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by koldtoast)
    if she went down on me i'd say yes but theres way hotter chicks than here
    lol..... ok man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaZZZ)
    lol..... ok man
    what are you saying britney's the hottest out there?

(Original post by koldtoast)
    what are you saying britney's the hottest out there?
    out of all the celebs? one of them, she wouldn't have been voted #1 in FHM for nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    to be fair J-LO has been no1 in that about 3 times and she is a munter
    its the ass they like!

lopez is a perfect example of someone who needs make-up

ReputationRep:
    Im really really not a Britney fan, I think shes massively overrated as well. She looks good, but she isnt 'sexy' at all...

ReputationRep:
    What about Elisha Cuthbert off 24? Wow...Canada sure produces some fine women. She was so gorgeous in The Girl Next Door.

I have to agree with the person who suggested Katie Holmes but she's with that ********, Chris Klein so because of her taste in men, she's been discredited.

ReputationRep:
    AMAZING

ReputationRep:
    Kiera Knightley nuff said

ReputationRep:
    i prefer Lindsay anyday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)
    AMAZING
    Very nice. THough I have to say nothing spells slut like fake tits (please nobody ask me to prove that in a grammatical sence).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    Kiera Knightley nuff said
    Care to provide proof.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    Very nice. THough I have to say nothing spells slut like fake tits (please nobody ask me to prove that in a grammatical sence).
    Hers don't look very fake though, I'm not convinced they are.

ReputationRep:
    I think lindays fakes would look nice in my bed, just a thought.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    i agree, they dont look very fake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    Care to provide proof.
    She lives by me, surely that makes her great :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    im not sure if they are fake, she has denied it saying its wrong to have them done at such a young age

ReputationRep:
    Yeh but if they were I meant. Anyone who feels the need to enhance there look via surgery if very swallow (and most probaly not very intelligent) - surely you should know that oh queen of the UKL Orgy Society (why havn't you added it to your sig BTW?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    Yeh but if they were I meant. Anyone who feels the need to enhance there look via surgery if very swallow (and most probaly not very intelligent) - surely you should know that oh queen of the UKL Orgy Society (why havn't you added it to your sig BTW?)
    Lol, well I don't think a breast enhancement is something I'll ever have, unless I want to turn into Jordan! And I was told the UKL Orgy Society already existed by theaman, so I can't just go bunging it in my sig without asking anyone!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, well I don't think a breast enhancement is something I'll ever have, unless I want to turn into Jordan! And I was told the UKL Orgy Society already existed by theaman, so I can't just go bunging it in my sig without asking anyone!
    What where is it - I thought it was a mythical and mysterious (hence non-existant) society.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2004
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.