Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Right boys and girls....since this came up in another thread......how do you sneeze?!?!! And also....sneezing discussions posted below ta muchly!! I'm an outlouder btw!

I try to refrain from sneezing out loud with people around, it's pretty gross.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I try to refrain from sneezing out loud with people around, it's pretty gross.
    I still sneeze out loud even if ppl are there..but i always use a tissue!

G

ReputationRep:
    a sneezing thread!!!! a subject i am quite the expert of at the moment

so, what i wanna know is....how do you do those mini sneezes - just like a little tiny noise?! let it all out like - not literally though - carry a kleenex!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkler)
    a sneezing thread!!!! a subject i am quite the expert of at the moment

so, what i wanna know is....how do you do those mini sneezes - just like a little tiny noise?! let it all out like - not literally though - carry a kleenex!

It's impossible!! You can't learn how to stifle a sneeze(mini-sneeze) if you don't do it already..believe me...i've tried....you end up getting saliva in your nose...not a nice sensation

G

ReputationRep:
    *random fact*... a girl in my exam today sneezed about 20 times... she'd do 4/5 then none for like 20 minutes, the start again. she looked so embarrased and one of the teachers got the giggles

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    *random fact*... a girl in my exam today sneezed about 20 times... she'd do 4/5 then none for like 20 minutes, the start again. she looked so embarrased and one of the teachers got the giggles

lou xxx
    Hehehe..i'm like that...i can't just sneeze once..if i sneeze....they come in bursts...lol

G

I haven't sneezed in ages, there's an exciting fact. They can reach 100mph btw, a cheese string wrapper told me.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't sneezed in ages, there's an exciting fact. They can reach 100mph btw, a cheese string wrapper told me.
    Lol...i didn't know that! Did you also know that if you put vinegar (i think) on a scorpion....it stings itslef to death....from the back of a penguin bar!

G

ReputationRep:
    i sneeze a lot! (hence my username) but mine are always tiny little ones in twos, threes, fours and sometimes more! doesn't it feel so good after you've sneezed, it's like you've just cleaned your system out!

(Original post by gzftan)
    Lol...i didn't know that! Did you also know that if you put vinegar (i think) on a scorpion....it stings itslef to death....from the back of a penguin bar!
    Harsh, scorpions are cool, the stupid little buggers.

ReputationRep:
    i've gotta say i'm a "stifler"

ReputationRep:
    also if you sneeze with your eyes open, they could explode from the immense amount of pressure-WARNING: DO NOT TRY THIS!

ReputationRep:
    Harsh, scorpions are cool, the stupid little buggers.
    Hehehe...nice!

G

ReputationRep:
    apparently the amount of satisfaction u get from a sneeze is the same as that from an orgasm .... i can assure u that random fact wasn't from the back of a penguin bar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sneezyme)
    also if you sneeze with your eyes open, they could explode from the immense amount of pressure-WARNING: DO NOT TRY THIS!
    Explode???? I thought they were supposed to pop out of the sockets....??

G

ReputationRep:
    well yeah that sounds more realistic, i was merely quoting from the back of a cereal packet!

You didn't have to warn us not to try it, none of us are fond of having our eyes pop out...

ReputationRep:
    You didn't have to warn us not to try it, none of us are fond of having our eyes pop out...
    Speak for yourself....

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)

lou xxx
    That happens to me when the pollen counts high...muchos embarassing

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 2, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.