i started sneezing this morning while i was taking a slash, hard to control

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    lol that actually made me laugh outloud, childish i know:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    lol that actually made me laugh outloud, childish i know:rolleyes:
    I was just thinking what would happen if he brought both his hands up to catch the sneeze.

ReputationRep:
    I sneeze quite loud.. but not like "atishoo" more like one huge loud cough. usually makes people jump
    and in the mornings for some reason when i wake up for school and have a shower i sneeze about ten times in a row:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Right boys and girls....since this came up in another thread......how do you sneeze?!?!! And also....sneezing discussions posted below ta muchly!! I'm an outlouder btw!
    i have a natural loud sneeze, buy i can refrain it if i wana, i tend to do it loud wen there is either no 1 around or if we're in assembly or with a large group of people, and usually to keep every1 shut. its so funny we you got 20-30 odd people watchin all watchin ya, it makes me laf

ReputationRep:
    i'm a loud-ish sneezer- don't like to try and stifle it, mainly because i can't, and also because it isn't natural. my dad however takes things to the other extreme- London could probably hear him sneezing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p8224)
    yes u can!!! coz i've done it!! start by closing your nose evertime u sneeze..that solves the saliva in nose thing...
    Nope..tried it...and it's defiitely not possible for me!!! I have a reasonably violent sneeze...so if i hold my nose when i sneeze...my nose ends up hurting inside...not a nice feeling

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    Hehehehe I can only imagine the chaos that ensued..although i'm sure sure i want to.....urgh...mental image!!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    I reeeeeeeally hate sneezing in public. I feel like it obligates someone to say "bless you" and if no one does, I feel crying. Therefore I try to hold my nose so that I don't sneeze, and if I must sneeze, I try to sneeze very silently out loud.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArisGreenleaf)
    I reeeeeeeally hate sneezing in public. I feel like it obligates someone to say "bless you" and if no one does, I feel crying. Therefore I try to hold my nose so that I don't sneeze, and if I must sneeze, I try to sneeze very silently out loud.
    Just in case anybody on the street happens to be you...i'll will say bless you whenever anyone sneezes from now on!

G

ReputationRep:
    i love saying 'bless you' and sometimes i say it accidedntly to people i don't know in public places, as it just comes so naturally to me when i hear a sneeze!

ReputationRep:
    Just in case anybody on the street happens to be you...i'll will say bless you whenever anyone sneezes from now on!

G
    Wow, that's just about the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.... or typed to me errr Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArisGreenleaf)
    errr .
    Ble....oh wait..you weren't gonna sneeze....

No probs.

G

ReputationRep:
    I hate the feeling before I'm about to sneeze so I look at the sun. For some reason, this then makes me sneeze immediately. I'm a loud sneezer (especially in echoey exam halls, which is rather funny). Although if I stiffle it too long and I end up sneezing, it comes out a bit too high pitched for my liking...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meepmeep)
    I hate the feeling before I'm about to sneeze so I look at the sun. For some reason, this then makes me sneeze immediately. I'm a loud sneezer (especially in echoey exam halls, which is rather funny). Although if I stiffle it too long and I end up sneezing, it comes out a bit too high pitched for my liking...
    the sun??
    i hate the feeling too. i also hate the way i can feel my face change as it is pulling this wierd look. i stifle my sneezes...i dont like loud ones. esp when people dont bother to cover their mouth!

ReputationRep:
    yeh, the sun always makes me sneeze. My brother sneezes about 20 times in a row sometimes, it gets really annoying. heh. And my dad too, cause his are really loud... Sometimes you just want to put them in a box...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZoGgEr!)
    yeh, the sun always makes me sneeze. My brother sneezes about 20 times in a row sometimes, it gets really annoying. heh. And my dad too, cause his are really loud... Sometimes you just want to put them in a box...
    hmm. box sounds good! :rolleyes:

neha
    xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Nope..tried it...and it's defiitely not possible for me!!! I have a reasonably violent sneeze...so if i hold my nose when i sneeze...my nose ends up hurting inside...not a nice feeling

G
    hahaha!! this thread is cracking me up again!!
    violent sneeze?? i bet u can't beat my dad..or any of my brothers for that matter... u'd never think so much stuff could come out of them!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sneezyme)
    i love saying 'bless you' and sometimes i say it accidedntly to people i don't know in public places, as it just comes so naturally to me when i hear a sneeze!
    same here!!
    i have a friend who kept saying 'bless you' to everyone who sneezed in the exams...teachers couldn't decide whether they should ask her to shut up or not..hehe!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p8224)
    same here!!
    i have a friend who kept saying 'bless you' to everyone who sneezed in the exams...teachers couldn't decide whether they should ask her to shut up or not..hehe!
    hehe!! i would have loved to hear that! would have laughed the whole way through the exam.
    my dad has a really violent sneeze btw. i mean he sneezes and is whole body does a shake cos it's so powerful. WHOOSH..it just comes out like that and makes me freakin' jump!
    neha
    xxxx

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 2, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.