Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Hehehe..walk between the barriages....let it out....then walk through to the next one!!! Alternatively...i just carry tissues with me

G

How convenient.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArisGreenleaf)
    You can't seeze out loud without needing a tissue. That means that you either wipe your hands on your clothes when you're finished or you've sneezed without covering your mouth and the person/ chair/whatever in front of you is now covered in your saliva. ?????
    Well..now we know...never sit next to sneezyme on a train when he doesn't have any tissues

G

ReputationRep:
    Well..now we know...never sit next to sneezyme on a train when he doesn't have any tissues

G
    no but reeallly, my sneezes are hardley ever snotty and salivery, i have tiny sneezes. and if they are, i always have tissues too in my handbag-i'm a girl you see!

ReputationRep:

G
    Well I think that you're the only one that's safe to sit next to him/her, you've always got tissues. I can't remember for the love of me how I ended up on this thread again talking about sneezing .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sneezyme)
    no but reeallly, my sneezes are hardley ever snotty and salivery, i have tiny sneezes. and if they are, i always have tissues too in my handbag-i'm a girl you see!
    Oh dear..whoops...i apologise sneezyme...didn't mean to be all gender-confused...but alas it has occurred....also didn't realise you were a stifler of sneezes....that would explain the lack of need for tissues.

[Sorry]

G

ReputationRep:
    Well I think that you're the only one that's safe to sit next to him/her, you've always got tissues. I can't remember for the love of me how I ended up on this thread again talking about sneezing .
    It's cos sneezes are brilliant! And someone else randomly mentioned sneezes on another thread..so rather than taking over that thread....i decided to start a sneezing thread.

G

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear..whoops...i apologise sneezyme...didn't mean to be all gender-confused...but alas it has occurred....also didn't realise you were a stifler of sneezes....that would explain the lack of need for tissues.

[Sorry]

G

that's fine don't worry! how were you to know? and arisgreenleaf you're here chatting about sneezes cos' you know you love em'!

ReputationRep:
    that's fine don't worry! how were you to know? and arisgreenleaf you're here chatting about sneezes cos' you know you love em'!
    Shoulda checked your profile....oh well....next time eh? INcidentally...seems you're quite the language boffin! And 2 weeks younger than yours truly

G

ReputationRep:
    Shoulda checked your profile....oh well....next time eh? INcidentally...seems you're quite the language boffin! And 2 weeks younger than yours truly

G
    oh wow you were born in december too! aren't we the best? also i see you are a mathematical genius-and chinese! i'm a fellow asian-but indian!

ReputationRep:
    oh wow you were born in december too! aren't we the best? also i see you are a mathematical genius-and chinese! i'm a fellow asian-but indian!
    Hello there my asian friend!! Lol..yes...yes....we are the best!!! hehehe!

You doing languages at uni then??

G

ReputationRep:
    that's fine don't worry! how were you to know?

and arisgreenleaf you're here chatting about sneezes cos' you know you love em'!
    Well I used to think sneezing was a very stressful thing. You have to wait for someone to say bless you and worry about tissues and Charlord said that if you hold it in your eyes might pop out. But now I think I'm over my phobia. Yes, sneezing IS fun! la la end of story.

ReputationRep:
    Well I used to think sneezing was a very stressful thing. You have to wait for someone to say bless you and worry about tissues and Charlord said that if you hold it in your eyes might pop out. But now I think I'm over my phobia. Yes, sneezing IS fun! la la end of story.
    Lol......i'm not sure whether or not to believe your sudden and most miraculous turn around on your opinion on sneezing.....

G

ReputationRep:

yay! did you see that gzftan? we managed to convince arisgreenleaf that sneezing is good. welcome to the club arisgreenleaf!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 2, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.