ReputationRep:
    any suggestions as to how i can make my hair do the quiff thing like this:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    That looks a tad silly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allisandro)
    yeh that quiff thing is a bit extreme, a smaller one looks nice on some people though

ReputationRep:

ok.. you need to separate your hair into a top half and a bottom half.. clip the top half outthe way and then ponytalil the bottom half how you want it but loosely. then take the top half and stick your head upside down..hair spray it.. grab it and twirl it round a bit at the back so you can pin it just above the hair bobble of the lower pony tail.. poush the hair up so it makes a high bump and then get a band and put the ends of the top half and the bottom all together..and then ease out the bottom bobble... takes a bit of practise and i dont think ive explained that very well!! if its for a leaers bal then practise practise!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by presebjenada)
    ok.. you need to separate your hair into a top half and a bottom half.. clip the top half outthe way and then ponytalil the bottom half how you want it but loosely. then take the top half and stick your head upside down..hair spray it.. grab it and twirl it round a bit at the back so you can pin it just above the hair bobble of the lower pony tail.. poush the hair up so it makes a high bump and then get a band and put the ends of the top half and the bottom all together..and then ease out the bottom bobble... takes a bit of practise and i dont think ive explained that very well!! if its for a leaers bal then practise practise!!
    cheers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    yeh that quiff thing is a bit extreme, a smaller one looks nice on some people though
    hair photos are always extreme so you can see the idea i'd tone it down a bit, but needed to know the general technique

ReputationRep:
    hair photos are always extreme so you can see the idea i'd tone it down a bit, but needed to know the general technique

Okay, cool. Just section off a bit of your hair at the front and backcomb it slightly to get it a bit more "puffy" and volumised, but not too much otherwise you will look like something outta the 80's

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 30, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.