Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    If I have a ponick attack atvtraffic lights and get IIT the car and run away, can they fail you for that? Also if you ask them to finish the test and for them to drive back are they obliged to do that? What if they say no and I refuse to continue driving?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by DocWho49)
    If I have a ponick attack atvtraffic lights and get IIT the car and run away, can they fail you for that? Also if you ask them to finish the test and for them to drive back are they obliged to do that? What if they say no and I refuse to continue driving?
    I would highly assume that they would fail you for that yes, as it's in the middle of a road, with traffic around you... However, I have heard of it where if you're really nervous, the examiner might ask you to pull over (on a small/quiet road) and say you can get out for 30 seconds to calm down, or something, without failing you!

There've also been stories of examiners just getting out the car and walking back to the test centre, leaving the learner stranded... not sure how true they are! Not sure whether they are allowed to drive it or not!
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    I would highly assume that they would fail you for that yes, as it's in the middle of a road, with traffic around you... However, I have heard of it where if you're really nervous, the examiner might ask you to pull over (on a small/quiet road) and say you can get out for 30 seconds to calm down, or something, without failing you!

There've also been stories of examiners just getting out the car and walking back to the test centre, leaving the learner stranded... not sure how true they are! Not sure whether they are allowed to drive it or not!
    Wow that is bad!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by DocWho49)
    Wow that is bad!
    Yeh, worst bit is, whomever accompanied you to the test centre, then has to come and find you xD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.