Good plan or not? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Quick summary is I liked a girl in high school, we talked a little but not a lot, but were in lessons together and she was stunning and intelligent. Now we're in different lessons in college and haven't spoken for like nine months, but my feelings for her haven't gone, no one compares and I wanna ask her out. I also don't have her social media so I'm just waiting to see her around again (shouldn't be too long)

So when I do see her around I'll just have a quick catch up, then I wanna be forward and ask her out on a date. (I know she's not in a relationship) Nothing too fancy, just something simple where we can talk more. Good plan or what? Massively inexperienced on the dating front lmao
twhiddy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Quick summary is I liked a girl in high school, we talked a little but not a lot, but were in lessons together and she was stunning and intelligent. Now we're in different lessons in college and haven't spoken for like nine months, but my feelings for her haven't gone, no one compares and I wanna ask her out. I also don't have her social media so I'm just waiting to see her around again (shouldn't be too long)

So when I do see her around I'll just have a quick catch up, then I wanna be forward and ask her out on a date. (I know she's not in a relationship) Nothing too fancy, just something simple where we can talk more. Good plan or what? Massively inexperienced on the dating front lmao
Don't ask her out straight away, being 'forward' might shock her slightly because you both haven't seen each other in a while. Meet up with her, then start meeting up with her more often and ask her if she'd like to hang out more or something and take it from there Good luck!
jamesthehustler
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

work the charm
go out to lunch or for a coffee a few times just to catch up
get her a gift for the third such-meeting nothing overly expensive (£20 should be more than enough)
then you can start talking about a relationship
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (860)
80.37%
Leave (210)
19.63%

Watched Threads