Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I want to study a masters with the Met Film school campus in Berlin - can I apply to find this through student loans? I still have some balance remaining to pay off with them from my BA.

    Hi AlexGH,

    A Postgraduate Loan is only available to students studying at publicly funded universities in the UK so you would not be eligible to apply for a Postgraduate Loan for this course.


University open days

  1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.