Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    After being here for almost 3 years I think I can make up the average TSR student pretty good: 10 A* at GCSE. 5 A* At A-Level. Is usually a Oxbridge student studying Astronomy, Theoretical Physics or something else hard. Get their masters in the US, because rich parents and perfect degree. End up in a 500.000 paying job at 25.

Sounds good?

ReputationRep:
    nah I'm an idiot

ReputationRep:
    I wish I was a part of that demographic, but I have no chance of getting into Oxbridge :cool:

ReputationRep:
    yeah we are all nerds thats why we are on this website dude

ReputationRep:
    The average TSR user? No.

Deluded 16-18 year old TSR users and their wishful thinking? Yes.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Metalfros)
    After being here for almost 3 years I think I can make up the average TSR student pretty good: 10 A* at GCSE. 5 A* At A-Level. Is usually a Oxbridge student studying Astronomy, Theoretical Physics or something else hard. Get their masters in the US, because rich parents and perfect degree. End up in a 500.000 paying job at 25.

Sounds good?
    Yeah I would not believe some people on here, they have probably made that up. Don't believe AG either.

ReputationRep:
    Nah mate. For males: having a couple of 10/10 girlfriends, a GCSE certificate heavily weighed down by an egregious number of A*s and an A Level certificate with 5+ A*s, a really posh car, a mansion, and in some cases(well-known) plenty of cows(yeah you all know what I am talking about here). :beard:

For females: :hmmmm: :dontknow::dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    The average (prominent) TSR user, is someone who has something missing irl or something they are escaping from and replacing with forum addiction as a distraction.

I am no exception.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metalfros)

Sounds good?
    Only the salary part at 25.
    Unless it is in Turkish Lira or Rupees
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    The average TSR user thinks they're on the right path to gaining a top class degree and a salary that would make your eyes water with envy.

The average TSR user is wrong.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.