Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    Unfortunately my circumstances have changed and I'm now looking for a room to rent in Nottingham. I'm a student at NTU going into my second year in September and looking for a place to stay, if anyone can help please? Thank you xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chesca0808)
    Hey,
    Unfortunately my circumstances have changed and I'm now looking for a room to rent in Nottingham. I'm a student at NTU going into my second year in September and looking for a place to stay, if anyone can help please? Thank you xx
    Hi, we have a 6 bedroom house near to the city. We are 4 girls all second years studying costume design. The house is £77 pound a week including all bills. 2 bathrooms, parking and its in a gated community with other student houses. Was wondering if you were still looking for somewhere.

Thanks

Chloe

ReputationRep:
    Hey, yes please,do you have any pictures of the accommodation? X

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I don't at the moment but I will get right on it. Would I be able to have your email address and then I can send them as soon as I have them x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah of course! It's [email protected]

Will you be going into 3rd year on September? X

ReputationRep:
    Yeah of course! It's [email protected]

Will you be going into 3rd year on September? X
    Thanks! Nah second. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same, I'm studying decorative arts. I tend to have a lot of stuff so the more storage the better haha! X

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same, I'm studying decorative arts. I tend to have a lot of stuff so the more storage the better haha! X
    That's awesome! The rooms are all doubles, not massive but not small. We will potentially have a spare bedroom for stuff also we have a girl that's undecided if she's coming back next year.

ReputationRep:
    hey, we have a six bedroom house 7mins from the city campus with two bathrooms. 2 boys and 3 girls all going into second year for September. Accommodation is £95 per week bills included, If you are still looking for a room.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, yeAh I'm still interested! Do you have any information / pictures of the property? Thank you x

ReputationRep:
    What information would you like to know and here are some photos

Attachment 531565531571 Attachment 531565531571531600 Name:  IMG_6355[1].JPG
Views: 97
Size:  136.5 KB
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Hey, sorry for the late reply. I was just wandering about room size, I'm doing art at NTU and seem to always have a lot of rubbish therefore the more space/storage the better haha! x

ReputationRep:
    Hey, sorry for the late reply. I was just wandering about room size, I'm doing art at NTU and seem to always have a lot of rubbish therefore the more space/storage the better haha! x
    All rooms are fairly sized and we have two big rooms at the top, btw if you don't mind what's you're full name please x

ReputationRep:
    Awesome thank you! And yeah sure Francesca Slade x

ReputationRep:
    Awesome thank you! And yeah sure Francesca Slade x
    Do you have facebook? x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, feel free to add me! X

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, feel free to add me! X
    Just tried to add but there's so many of you, might be easier to add me, my name is Dariyen Wade x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.