Turn on thread page Beta

Irish studying MA in UK watch

    • Thread Starter

    I studied my BA in the Republic of Ireland from 2012-2015 and I am now going to study my MA in London starting 2016. Therefore I am not eligible for a postgrad loan. Does anyone know of any other options I can look at? Is there anyone else in a similar situation?
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.