Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Got 51/80 and supposedly the highest mark. Do you the real paper will be this hard.

ReputationRep:
    yh i got 50/ 80 and was one of the highest/ highest. I genuinly do not understadn, in other past papers i was getting 95% + and now these specimen papers are much much harder.

ReputationRep:
    My teacher said she would call AQA to complain but tbh i thinked we're screwed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SargentZenj2)
    complaining to AQA wont make a difference as im sure the offical papers have been made months ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Science_help)
    complaining to AQA wont make a difference as im sure the offical papers have been made months ago
    (Original post by SargentZenj2)
    i got 42 on paper 1, do you guys feel like the multiple choice questions are a lot of work for just one mark and are really time consuming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nihil_nimis)
    i got 42 on paper 1, do you guys feel like the multiple choice questions are a lot of work for just one mark and are really time consuming.
    omg yes!
    dont specifically remember paper one multiple choices but on paper 2 i rember there was a 1 marker imperical fomraular question in multiple choice.
    Swear that shoudl be about 3-4 marks. Also it wasnt just like 1 or 2 elements , it was 4 different elements and also had to convert betweeen percentgaes and actual figures, all for just one mark

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Science_help)
    omg yes!
    dont specifically remember paper one multiple choices but on paper 2 i rember there was a 1 marker imperical fomraular question in multiple choice.
    Swear that shoudl be about 3-4 marks. Also it wasnt just like 1 or 2 elements , it was 4 different elements and also had to convert betweeen percentgaes and actual figures, all for just one mark
    Yeah I remember. There are others where u need to calculate 4 percentage errors and the lowest is the answer :/

ReputationRep:
    Same here, 44/80 on paper 1 and the highest in my year lets just hope for reeeeeaally low grade boundaries

ReputationRep:
    Can someone send me this paper please? I'm bricking it for the real exam 😁😁

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

You can find model answers and blank copies of the paper and mark scheme here:

www.scienceskool.co.uk

In the exams section. Best of luck in the exam!

Alex

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got the set two new specimen papers that school iuses for mocks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajsullivan)
    Hi all

You can find model answers and blank copies of the paper and mark scheme here:

www.scienceskool.co.uk

In the exams section. Best of luck in the exam!

Alex
    there's a passowrd required?

ReputationRep:
    Exactly

ReputationRep:
    hELLO, MY NAME IS SHANNOL AND I WAS WONDERING WHETHER SNY OG YOU HGVE THE LIJNK TH OT H EHT THE PAPEPR AS I AHEV MNY MOCKS COM EING UP AND IT WOULD BE RWEALLY USELFUK US IN I FI IF S I COULD CHEAR THJK YOU

SHANNOL XD

ReputationRep:
    Heloo, i have just popped bacjk to tell you tjhat i amterribly afraid that myspelling in the past comment wassd awful and i am very ashamed thsnj you

shannol xd

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.