Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, i havent been on TSR for a while,

so basically at GCSE i got Cs all round in all sciences, and maths and Bs in GCSE English, i never revised for any of them (i never really put effort into anything at this age)
    Luckily i managed to get a Level 3 extended diploma in Electrical and electronic engineering at D*DD,
    i am now on a gap year and waiting to start university this september doing an electronic and electrical engineering degree.
    i have though about doing a foundation year but i have managed to get straight into year 1

What are my chances of doing well?

ReputationRep:
    You'll be fine if you put the required effort in, no point doing a foundation year if youve been acccepted for 1st year entry, maybe refresh yourself on some of the assignments you did at college and have a look at some Engineering mathematics, there should be plenty of resources online

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.