Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Decided to resurrect this old game - here's an anime screenshot, come up with a caption for it, and the best one wins. No knowledge of anime required, just look at the pic and come up with something creative or funny or both!

Whoever posts the image chooses their favourite caption after a few days, or after a few pages depending on how active it gets, and the winner gets to post a new image for captioning (or can tag me and I'll post one, if they'd prefer).

Current image:

ReputationRep:
    "Catch of the day, boys..."
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by indiesparkle)
    "Catch of the day, boys..."
    Looks like you win! :p: Good caption, though. :yep: That means you get to provide the next image~

ReputationRep:
    I know I'm not suppose to post the next image since indiesparkle hasn't posted it yet. I wanted to post something to keep the thread going, if thats ok

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    I know I'm not suppose to post the next image since indiesparkle hasn't posted it yet. I wanted to post something to keep the thread going, if thats ok
    Should be okay, nice to see some interest! If indiesparkle wants to provide an image, we can use that next. :yes:

Do you have a bigger copy of that image, by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Should be okay, nice to see some interest! If indiesparkle wants to provide an image, we can use that next. :yes:

Do you have a bigger copy of that image, by any chance?
    Is it not big enough? how big do you want it?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Is it not big enough? how big do you want it?
    Never mind, I found a larger version. Just so it's easier to see what's going on in the picture. :yes: I'll edit it into the first post.

Suppose I'd better think up a caption myself. :hmmmm2:

That awkward moment when you're the only one who forgot it was naked scarf day.

ReputationRep:
    Haha sorry, I saw this the other day but couldn't upload an image from my phone and then i forgot about it entirely. I'm fine being next in line after the frankly scary looking Mr T 999. Anyway, I'll go with:

The yoga instructor realised all too late that he didn't want the class copying this pose.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.