Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Dear SFE advisor!

    I have soon completed an HND course (two years) in filmmaking which I loved doing, but I have decided I want to focus more on acting, and now I'm wondering if I will be able to get funding if I decided to do a course in acting. I understand this might depend on the length of the course as well, as there are courses ranging from one year to three years. But I am just generally wondering if I am eligible for an acting course after I got my HND diploma and/or what the conditions for it would be. I might add that I am a EU student who've been a resident in England for just over three years.

    Thank you for helping me getting an answer to these questions!
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.