Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does anyone else feel slightly embarrassed after "pulling" at a night club? watch

ReputationRep:
    Like when you wake up in the morning you're like "What the hell was I thinking?".

Not because the girl is ugly or whatever... just that you're kind of embarrassed about how you acted haha!

ReputationRep:
    I guess that's a no then...

ReputationRep:
    I'm more embarrassed at the fact I can't pull even when I've drank a tonne

ReputationRep:
    OP share some pulling tips?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    I don't know, I just go for it with confidence and assertiveness.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    The morning after is always awkward, so I was never one to stay for breakfast.

ReputationRep:
    If you're both consenting adults then why feel embarrassed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    All ears.

ReputationRep:
    i usually bring along a wooden club and then use it to whack the guy I want on the back of the head just slightly enough (I dont wanna mess up his face), then drag him to my cave. it works 40% of the time. sometimes I get into a fight with a cheetah instead, spotty *******s -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryanroks1)
    How would you pull when your words are slurred and vomit is half way up your gut, I'm sure that's very attractive to the opposite sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vinny1900)
    How would you pull when your words are slurred and vomit is half way up your gut, I'm sure that's very attractive to the opposite sex.
    Well, generally they're pretty drunk too but I'd agree that a sober and a drunk don't tend to mix well

ReputationRep:
    omg, yes hahahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    i usually bring along a wooden club and then use it to whack the guy I want on the back of the head just slightly enough (I dont wanna mess up his face), then drag him to my cave. it works 40% of the time. sometimes I get into a fight with a cheetah instead, spotty *******s -_-
    Is Cheetah a euphemism for a really spotty guy or am I just reading into this too much?

ReputationRep:
    Well, generally they're pretty drunk too but I'd agree that a sober and a drunk don't tend to mix well
    Remember you still need consent and if someone is too drunk they can''t legally give it. I find that if I aim to pull there's a mid-level of drunk where I'm confident but I still know what I'm doing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    The morning after is always awkward, so I was never one to stay for breakfast.
    It's only awkward if your mates try to egg you on, get lost m8 i'm trying to pull

No need to be embarrassed, its perfectly normal.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I speak from experience coz I cant even show my face in public legally.

ReputationRep:
    No

The opposite. ''**** yeah I pulled and banged them HARD"

:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1) TSRians don't pull, are u mad bruv!? :lolwut:

2) Good heavens no! :top2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)

I always suspected you were into this sort of thing. :teehee:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 30, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.