The Student Room Group

What is left of Syria?

After all the warfare and bombings, what is left of Syria as a country and its cities? Americans are notorious for their warfare campaigns, they are involved in 93% of the wars in the world.

Back to Syria, all we see are migrants waiting at the gate to european borders, what are they running away from, what is left in their home cities and country, how can we help them?

List of wars involving the United States
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
America Has Been At War 93% of the Time 222 Out of 239 Years Since 1776
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article41086.htm
Reply 1
Original post by Vinny1900
After all the warfare and bombings, what is left of Syria as a country and its cities? Americans are notorious for their warfare campaigns, they are involved in 93%* of the wars in the world.

*citation needed.

In this context, the use of the word "war" is a misnomer. You cannot even remotely compare the 1996 or 1998 actions against Iraq as an equal to, say, a year of WW2.

Also, pick a topic. Either your thread is about Syria or its about a conflict-happy US. This thread is doing a great job about being neither, really.
Lebanon
Reply 3
Original post by Drewski
*citation needed.

In this context, the use of the word "war" is a misnomer. You cannot even remotely compare the 1996 or 1998 actions against Iraq as an equal to, say, a year of WW2.

Also, pick a topic. Either your thread is about Syria or its about a conflict-happy US. This thread is doing a great job about being neither, really.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/america-has-started-81-of-the-wars-since-wwii/

America Has Started 81% Of The Wars Since WWII.
Reply 4
Destroy Middle East was Jewish agenda

White genocide through mass non-White immigration is the Jewish agenda

All done thanks to our Jewish puppet government

Thanks Obama!
The mentions of America are very misleading, considering that the US did not start the war in Syria (which started with a protest movement and escalated into war), and the flow of refugees has very little to do with US and coalition bombing of ISIS.

Refugees are fleeing from the fighting, the indiscriminte bombardment (the government does it from the air, both government and rebels do it on the ground), human rights abuses and supply shortages. Some are fleeing from the rebels, some are fleeing the government. Some are fleeing from ISIS. This refugee crisis has been a problem right from the early stages.

This tendency for some people to blame everything in the Middle East on the US or "the west" is getting ridiculous.
Reply 6

Not the same thing. Quote your source for the 93% remark.
Reply 7
Original post by Drewski
Not the same thing. Quote your source for the 93% remark.

You can google it.
Reply 8
Original post by Truth101
Destroy Middle East was Jewish agenda

White genocide through mass non-White immigration is the Jewish agenda

All done thanks to our Jewish puppet government

Thanks Obama!

Hang on, according to your lot he was a Kenyan Muslim, now you're claiming he's Jewish?

You're also forgetting that the USA, the place that Obama is president of...isn't in Europe.
Sand

"Started" if often very subjective and is a vacant statistic.
You can google it.

Burden of proof is on you.

I call bs.

Your post is, frankly, full of nonsense. You flit between subjects with no regard for continuity and make no sense.
Reply 12
Original post by Drewski
Burden of proof is on you.

I call bs.

Your post is, frankly, full of nonsense. You flit between subjects with no regard for continuity and make no sense.

I will do it when I feel like it.

I beg your pardon, nonsense, my arse.
Reply 13

America Has Been At War 93% of the Time 222 Out of 239 Years Since 1776

If the above is true, then this is an amazing fact

Truth!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending