The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Neuroscience - Firm

Scroll to see replies

Bit of an old/dead thread now, but can anyone link me to the facebook group for our course? I just joined the site and have no idea how to navigate it. :s-smilie:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 21
I'm not sure we have one. I haven't been able to find one anyway.

I could look at making one if there are a few of us searching
Original post by Slokir

I have been informed there is a 'neuroscience chat' on facebook; is that different from a group? I really have no clue.
Reply 23
Original post by Slokir

There's a chat going. Try and find the post on Bristol freshers 2016-2017 group (search neuroscience and it should come up) and ask to join our chat!
Reply 24
Original post by calooee
There's a chat going. Try and find the post on Bristol freshers 2016-2017 group (search neuroscience and it should come up) and ask to join our chat!

Do you have a link for that group at all?
Looking for a neuro chat as well ! ! Tried to find one on the fb freshers group but nothing came up really
Original post by shreddies505
Looking for a neuro chat as well ! ! Tried to find one on the fb freshers group but nothing came up really

On the fb fresher's group, there is a post entitled something like 'find your course mates'. Just say that you're doing Neuroscience there and you will get added to the chat.
Original post by emmabrant
hey, i'm emma :smile: so i'm on my gap year and have an unconditional for bristol but haven't decided whether to accept (have 2 days left :s-smilie:). I haven't looked at accommodation yet but want to stay in self catered halls/flats. Not excited yet, just worried about decisions, but once that's over I'll be looking forward to moving out, making close friends, going on some decent nights out and studying interesting modules in a pretty city.

did you get an unconditionl for neuroscience??

Quick Reply