Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Saw my crush with another guy and now feel completely heartbroken can't stop crying Watch

ReputationRep:
    I feel so crushed. Literally just last night I was dreamin about her and formulating plan in my head for possible ways we could be together and today I see someone else with her.They're probably kissing or maybe even having sex right now as I type this and cry because I am so jealous and hate myself because I know it's my fault and I could have done something but I'm pathetic waste of space and I didn't make my move. No one will ever compare to her, she is the final girl I will eer have a crush on because she is the pinnacle of perfection in my eyes. I dream just of us being together laughing and having fun together is do anything for it to be a reality. Just yesterday she smiled at me and said hi and I felt so giddy with happiness I was shaking afterwards and no this happens. I wish I was dead right now

ReputationRep:
    Wishing you were dead over a girl who, im going to be honest, has had little or no interest in you by the sounds of things is a little bit extreme.

If its taking a toll on you this badly, cut her out of your life. She is making you feel like ****, so there is little to no point in even trying if:
    1. She is kissing another guy
    2. She hasnt shown any interest in you other than 'smiling'

Move on, find someone else. Time heals all wounds.

ReputationRep:
    If I wasn't worried about blue cards...

Nope i'm not.

****ing get a grip

ReputationRep:
    Jesus wept, get your **** together man.

Move on, it's just a crush. No need to be so melodramatic.

ReputationRep:
    Get a fookin grip

ReputationRep:
    there are so many problems going on in the world right now and this is what you're worrying about *sigh
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    I used to be in the same position as you, OP. A friend of mine suggested that I pretend to date that person and write a fictional story about it.

So, I used this method several times and it turned out that every time, the relationship ended because we turned out to be incompatible.

I eventually stopped doing this method and now I just brush it off if there is unrequited love, because I now believe that if a relationship didn't form, it's probably for the best.

We've all been there at some point

I was in love with one of my best friends for more than 2 years, I couldn't imagine to be with another girl, I was thinking about her 24/7. I was pathetic tbh but guess what? She's still a good friend, she still looks as good and is still as great but I couldn't care less about her. Time helps. Cut her out of your life if it's needed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    We've all been there at some point

I was in love with one of my best friends for more than 2 years, I couldn't imagine to be with another girl, I was thinking about her 24/7. I was pathetic tbh but guess what? She's still a good friend, she still looks as good and is still as great but I couldn't care less about her. Time helps. Cut her out of your life if it's needed
    She's not even in his life. She smiled at him once. It was probably an awkward smile as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CptConnor)
    Wishing you were dead over a girl who, im going to be honest, has had little or no interest in you by the sounds of things is a little bit extreme.

If its taking a toll on you this badly, cut her out of your life. She is making you feel like ****, so there is little to no point in even trying if:
    1. She is kissing another guy
    2. She hasnt shown any interest in you other than 'smiling'

Move on, find someone else. Time heals all wounds.
    It might sound weird but I have spent so so so so so many hours fantasising about her I feel like it has to come true.I honestly don't care about anything else other than whether I can be with her I know it's all my fault though for being so pathetic and I truley do hate myself very very much

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.