• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    Feels when for me it was the 4 plate deadlift
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Already achieved all of the lifting ones, have had offers from girls but staying single out of choice. Given that I actually had to work for the lifts it's definitely not the GF one for me :lol:

ReputationRep:
    1 plate is 20kg right?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Mentally)
    1 plate is 20kg right?
    Yup, 20kg or 45lbs.

ReputationRep:
    In that case probably the squat.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Mentally)
    In that case probably the squat.
    The squat and deadlift I got very quickly, almost instantly with the deadlift actually. The bench and OHP were a different story, my pushing strength has always sucked :lol:

ReputationRep:
    The gym is my girlfriend :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    The squat and deadlift I got very quickly, almost instantly with the deadlift actually. The bench and OHP were a different story, my pushing strength has always sucked :lol:
    Yh I find deadlift really easy, I reckon I can get to 4 plates in a year.
    My squat is soo bad ... let me put it this way, I can always bench what I can squat but I cant always squat what I can bench. Its probably cause of the every-day-Chest-Bicep-day marathon back in 6th form with the occasional abs workout. Though luckily my squats are catching up

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.