Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My mind is a mess

I've realised most people only talk to me if they need help with assignments.

A guy is messing my head I think he likes me but I just wanna cut him out face to face help?

Nobody really cares about me at college

How can I not give a damn , be happy alone , independent and not allow others to use me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My mind is a mess

I've realised most people only talk to me if they need help with assignments.

A guy is messing my head I think he likes me but I just wanna cut him out face to face help?

Nobody really cares about me at college

How can I not give a damn , be happy alone , independent and not allow others to use me
    Be strong & assertive. Only you can do it nobody else. Give help if you like them if not make excu or if it's reciprocated

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by SMEGGGY)
    Be strong & assertive. Only you can do it nobody else. Give help if you like them if not make excu or if it's reciprocated

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What do you mean by reciprocated

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.