Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Heyy guys. So our first papers are in literally like a couple weeks time. Any specific topics you guys think are bound to come up?

And hows the revision going for this?

I have a feeling vectors and the end of paper 3d shape question is going to come up for sure. Thoughts?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by SoDoneWithSchool)
    Heyy guys. So our first papers are in literally like a couple weeks time. Any specific topics you guys think are bound to come up?

I have a feeling vectors and the end of paper 3d shape question is going to come up for sure. Thoughts?
    Hello I'm just going to move this into the maths section. Best of luck with revision! Hope the exam goes well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    Hello I'm just going to move this into the maths section. Best of luck with revision! Hope the exam goes well

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    keep an eye on this website its good for predicted papers - http://www.mathsgenie.co.uk/resources.html
    if you wanna revise for maths - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post62901465
    :goodluck:

ReputationRep:
    can it please not be that dumb mary question or the stupid cone cylinder thing at a constant rate
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I'm not really revising maths that much as its a very strong subject for me, however I don't want anything to come up on 3D shapes or bearings! Graph transformations will also be pretty worrying as I always mess them up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sfaraj)
    can it please not be that dumb mary question or the stupid cone cylinder thing at a constant rate
    That coney cylinder thing comes almost every year :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    I'm not really revising maths that much as its a very strong subject for me, however I don't want anything to come up on 3D shapes or bearings! Graph transformations will also be pretty worrying as I always mess them up
    The Sin/Tan graphs would come up I think. I have a feeling bearing and vectors too

ReputationRep:

I have a feeling vectors too but it could be graph transformations, I dont think I'm going to bother revising them until I have learnt everything else then if i have time il check them topics out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by junayd1998)
    I have a feeling vectors too but it could be graph transformations, I dont think I'm going to bother revising them until I have learnt everything else then if i have time il check them topics out. How is revision going how many hours you doing a day?
    Ergh. I've just started a few days ago :/

But I'm working from like 5 till 1 at night during school and 6 to 12 on weekends. So I'm hoping that'll suffice

How about yourself?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    The Sin/Tan graphs would come up I think. I have a feeling bearing and vectors too
    Oh ok, sin and cos graphs I'm fine with...gonna have to go over bearings a bit but vectors are no problem for me

ReputationRep:
    Ergh. I've just started a few days ago :/

But I'm working from like 5 till 1 at night during school and 6 to 12 on weekends. So I'm hoping that'll suffice

How about yourself?
    Well iv started some time ago but, I'm doing a paper a day and then what I do is the questions i got wrong i revise the topic for it. But i make sure to fully learn the topic before even thinking about moving on to the next one. Like i spent about 4 days making sure i fully understood probability trees, then i moved on. But as the exam approaches im getting more and more stressed, which ain't no good. Your first maths exam is on May 26th right?

ReputationRep:
    That coney cylinder thing comes almost every year :cry2:
    well damn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by junayd1998)
    Well iv started some time ago but, I'm doing a paper a day and then what I do is the questions i got wrong i revise the topic for it. But i make sure to fully learn the topic before even thinking about moving on to the next one. Like i spent about 4 days making sure i fully understood probability trees, then i moved on. But as the exam approaches im getting more and more stressed, which ain't no good. Your first maths exam is on May 26th right?
    Yeppp :cry:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.