Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I have already completed a DipHE in Adult Nursing in 2008 that was NHS funded. I am no longer able to work in nursing because of a health issue, and looking for another career path as I am currently unemployed.

    I am looking to take a degree in Computing and IT and believe that it is now possible to get funding for this. Is this correct? I have tried to research the subject but the information is sketchy.

    Can I get funding if my first higher education cource was only a DipHE and not a degree?

    Can I get funding, including maintenence grant, to study IT part-time and full-time?

    whats the deal

    Thanks alot


University open days

  • Staffordshire University
    Everything except: Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic Undergraduate
    Sun, 21 Oct '18
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.