Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just did a CIE chemistry specimen paper, and I did really badly. I feel like crying and I just.....I can't. i CAN'T do it.

ReputationRep:
    Same, but my CIE exam is on Tuesday

You've got the long weekend to work things out - keep doing past papers. You could have a go doing some as open book ones and then having a stab at some without the book so you can work out where your weaknesses lie. Keep going, you can do it.

ReputationRep:
    You either work hard enough to make yourself proud and overcome the odds or you take the L.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fandom-queen)
    I just did a CIE chemistry specimen paper, and I did really badly. I feel like crying and I just.....I can't. i CAN'T do it.
    stop whining. you still can do it. go through the theory of a certain chapter for 20-30minutes only
    do topic by topic questions on http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/
    dont study chem continuously. do it in breaks so your brain can have a rest.

you only run out of chances once you stop trying.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, this early??
    Just keep revising and keep doing past papers Everything will be fine dw.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.