Adult nursing 2017

University Navigation

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I am over the moon as I received a conditonal offer for adult nursing however it is for Sep 2017 not 2016. I have been put on a waiting list. I also have a unconditional offer for another university for Sep 2016.

I am now confused about what to do. My heart is set on going to uni this year however I really want Wolverhampton. Has anyone else been put on a waiting list and called forward fairly quickly?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same situation as yourself having applied for this year but have received a conditional offer for Sept 2017 (I've now achieved the entry requirements).

I've been added to the waiting list too but unsure when/if we may hear something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aleigh110)
    Hi all,

I am over the moon as I received a conditonal offer for adult nursing however it is for Sep 2017 not 2016. I have been put on a waiting list. I also have a unconditional offer for another university for Sep 2016.

I am now confused about what to do. My heart is set on going to uni this year however I really want Wolverhampton. Has anyone else been put on a waiting list and called forward fairly quickly?

Hey.. congrats on your offer
    This happened to me, I got my conditional offer in January. I applied for September 2016 but they were full for this year so they put it back to September 2017, but then within a few weeks they changed it to January 2017. I doubt they will move me to this year now though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Staceymelissa88)
    Hey.. congrats on your offer
    This happened to me, I got my conditional offer in January. I applied for September 2016 but they were full for this year so they put it back to September 2017, but then within a few weeks they changed it to January 2017. I doubt they will move me to this year now though.
    Hey. Congratulations on getting into nursing! I applied for 2016 but they gave me an offer for January 2017 which I do not mind.

I know that after September 2017 they will introduce the Nursing fee and NHS bursary will no longer apply. But before September 2017 current and new nursing students will be eligible for NHS bursary.

ReputationRep:
    My offer has changed to January 17, over the moon.

Good luck to those starting in September. X

ReputationRep:
    My offer changed to January 2017 as well. Mental health nursing though, MX building, main campus

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 26, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.