gp practice question Watch

biggazza5
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
hi everyone im just wondering if gp receptionists have access to change information on your medical records as i think my gps receptionist has done this
Little Popcorns
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by biggazza5)
hi everyone im just wondering if gp receptionists have access to change information on your medical records as i think my gps receptionist has done this
Err don't think they shouldn't be changing medical records... But if they change contact details and stuff like that with your permission that's okay...
biggazza5
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Little Popcorns)
Err don't think they shouldn't be changing medical records... But if they change contact details and stuff like that with your permission that's okay...
theres a prescription on there which is not mine and the army now wont let me go back in is there any you know i can get this taken off even if i change my gp practice
Little Popcorns
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by biggazza5)
theres a prescription on there which is not mine and the army now wont let me go back in is there any you know i can get this taken off even if i change my gp practice
Sounds dodgy. You need to speak to the receptionist and explain what's happened. What was the prescription for?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (8)
7.02%
They might tell the bully (15)
13.16%
I don't think they'd understand (19)
16.67%
It might lead to more bullying (40)
35.09%
There's nothing they could do (32)
28.07%

Watched Threads