Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    would anybody know any ways to gain student finance for a graduate accelerated medicine degree in England as an NI student. Student finance NI cannot offer me anything other than a maintenance loan; no tuition fee loan or maintenance grant & unfortunately wouldn't be able to fund £9000 per year and extra myself. Also my dad lives in England, if I was to move there for the duration of my studies would I be able to apply to student finance England as they're a lot more supportive of their graduate entry students? & how would that work if I was to want to come back to Northern Ireland after a few years working in England; could I still repay SFE? Thanks!
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.