Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Snacking while watching a Movie watch

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else like have a few snacks while watching a movie whether it's at the cinema or on DVD

ReputationRep:
    Depends what I'm watching. One film? Sure, if I'm hungry (kinda pointless to eat for the sake of eating. You don't breathe for the sake of breathing, y'know?). A 6 hour anime binge? Sure, if I can be bothered to get up.

ReputationRep:
    Not cinema but if I'm at home no doubt I'll have tea and biscuits or sweets

ReputationRep:
    I like to take a few snacks to every film I see in the cinema. Might not always eat them, but I like to have them with me just in case. At home, I have a habit of only eating snacks if I'm watching a big Hollywood blockbuster like Avengers or Star Wars (weird habit but YOLO). I might eat my dinner during the first 20 minutes of a film and then sit back and watch the rest of it, but if it's a big film then I'll definitely be eating snacks. I've already got everything ready for when I watch Deadpool at home and am saving some snacks especially for it, haha.

ReputationRep:
    Depends. If its something I can eat without losing concentration in the movie its okay. Stuff like nuts, chocolate or even pizza sometimes. I prefer not watching when eating meals.

ReputationRep:
    chicken wings

about fifty of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asif007)
    I like to take a few snacks to every film I see in the cinema. Might not always eat them, but I like to have them with me just in case. At home, I have a habit of only eating snacks if I'm watching a big Hollywood blockbuster like Avengers or Star Wars (weird habit but YOLO). I might eat my dinner during the first 20 minutes of a film and then sit back and watch the rest of it, but if it's a big film then I'll definitely be eating snacks. I've already got everything ready for when I watch Deadpool at home and am saving some snacks especially for it, haha.
    There was such a hype about Deadpool. I was disappointed with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sharkbate633)
    Does anyone else like have a few snacks while watching a movie whether it's at the cinema or on DVD
    I once had a subway while watching a movie at the cinema :O

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when I am watching a film and the person next to me is chewing really loudly.

ReputationRep:
    If it's a film I really want to see then I won't, but I'll never snack anything that's loud.

E.g., my mum brings packet popcorn and crisps to the cinema, which is why I refuse to go with her anymore.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.