Have you ever broken a bone?

Watch this thread
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
With how clumsy i am it feels like a miracle that the worst i've done is manage to sprain my neck and get tendinitis in my knee.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by claireestelle)
With how clumsy i am it feels like a miracle that the worst i've done is manage to sprain my neck and get tendinitis in my knee.
Lol When I was 5 I sprained my neck as well, I backflipped off a mattress outside with no hands and landed in the dumbest way, had to wear a brace and all lol
People should watch their kids haha

Only nose bone broken from a headbutt
Finger fractured from a playground rugby match
Loads of fractures from sport, no breaks
toonervoustotalk
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
No
My doctor broke my bones in my back though for an operation
claireestelle
Rep:
(Original post by 0to100)
Lol When I was 5 I sprained my neck as well, I backflipped off a mattress outside with no hands and landed in the dumbest way, had to wear a brace and all lol
People should watch their kids haha

Only nose bone broken from a headbutt
I luckily escaped the brace but had to spend a week stuck on the sofa instead, your story is much cooler than mine, all i did was swing on my chair and fall backwards off it. Did you headbutt another person?:P
StructuralistB
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I broke the humerus bone in my arm when I was in year nine from falling off a horse.
claireestelle
Rep:
(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
No
My doctor broke my bones in my back though for an operation
That must have been incredibly uncomfortable when you woke up.
Boss_Rhythm
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I want to, to see what its like
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I luckily escaped the brace but had to spend a week stuck on the sofa instead, your story is much cooler than mine, all i did was swing on my chair and fall backwards off it. Did you headbutt another person?:P
My memory of that time is vague but I just remember not being able to leave my bed. I had a surgery around that young as well so Idk if I needed medicine and a drip for that or the sprain lol the memories overlap.
Lmao why would you swing, bless ya
Haha no I was chokeholding them and they bumped their head back and cracked my nose
alkaline.
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
My wrist.
Spoiler:
Show
And no despite the conspiracies: not from aggressively jerking my 8 inch penis

I tripped over on holiday and fell forwards.
toonervoustotalk
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
That must have been incredibly uncomfortable when you woke up.
It was but i was on morphine to numb the pain as well as various painkillers
Prince_fancybum
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Just 2 ribs, my scapular, clavicle and a couple of vertebrae
claireestelle
Rep:
(Original post by 0to100)
Lmao why would you swing, bless ya
I gained the injury in a year 4 geography lesson, i was simply bored so was very fidgety.
Tanqueray91
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Just ribs! Hurt like ****ing hell.
soIiIoquy
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
broken none
M14B
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Luckily never!!
thefatone
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
snapping boners is funny
ZuluK
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Prince_fancybum)
You being serious? Wow!!!!

EDIT: just realised your username :rofl:
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Prince_fancybum)
Did you get run over by a rubbish truck? :\
ZuluK
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I haven't broken any myself but I've broken someone else's, if that counts.
Odium
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
why would u break a bone when everything is already broken inside?

defenestrated
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (129)
66.15%
No (44)
22.56%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.28%

Watched Threads