Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else excited for Ramadan?! I'm super, super excited daym. This will be my first Ramadan where I will have exams! Hopefully, whilst fasting, I can do much better in the exams! Any of y'all excited like me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perfection Ace)
    Anyone else excited for Ramadan?! I'm super, super excited daym. This will be my first Ramadan where I will have exams! Hopefully, whilst fasting, I can do much better in the exams! Any of y'all excited like me?
    Or if the fasting Muslims do not do well, then at least they will bring the boundaries down for the rest of us.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Joking as I am at Uni now. I hope you do well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    Or if the fasting Muslims do not do well, then at least they will bring the boundaries down for the rest of us.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hahaha, maybe! And thanks! :P

ReputationRep:
    I am. I'll be doing exams too! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    looool

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, maybe! And thanks! :P
    (Original post by ABeingOnEarth)
    looool
    :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    Not exactly excited considering most of my exams are in Ramadan.. but last year it was fine and I barely noticed it... It stopped me from stress-eating I guess xD.. now I stress pray xD

ReputationRep:
    last year i fasted for 2 days

the year before 4

they year before that i think it was 8 no lie

never fasted before that...

this year im not seeing good things....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Someboady)
    Not exactly excited considering most of my exams are in Ramadan.. but last year it was fine and I barely noticed it... It stopped me from stress-eating I guess xD.. now I stress pray xD
    Haha xD I might need to stress pray too....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatexo)
    last year i fasted for 2 days

the year before 4

they year before that i think it was 8 no lie

never fasted before that...

this year im not seeing good things....
    , what's up? o.o, why don't you fast as much now?

ReputationRep:
    , what's up? o.o, why don't you fast as much now?
    hey

lmaoo i dont know really-i feel like i wouldnt wanna fast on a day i have exams and when i do actually motivate myself to fast nature's against me so....

luckily my mom doesnt care if i do or not so its good

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait Insha Allah, gonna try and make the most out of it.

May Allah make your exams easy for you

ReputationRep:
    im buzzing man ramadan is the time when desi parents cook pakoras all out for iftaar innit

ReputationRep:
    A little nervous fasting while doing the exams, iA Allah makes it easy for everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MevMev)
    im buzzing man ramadan is the time when desi parents cook pakoras all out for iftaar innit
    LOOL, real talk!

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully the weather stays cooler this Ramadan

ReputationRep:
    i am!!! i dont understand people who go you cant focus when you fast! like the exam is max 2 hrs of my 24 hr day im not gonna die by fasting, even when your in the exam hall its not like someones gunna sit there doing their maths paper while eating some peri peri chicken nahh. and even when you are revising it stops you from procrastinating by looking for food, im super excited inshAllah Allah looks down upon us and lets us do well

also im really excited for when i finish my exam which is around half of ramadhan so i can join my mosque for laylatul qadr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sfaraj)
    i am!!! i dont understand people who go you cant focus when you fast! like the exam is max 2 hrs of my 24 hr day im not gonna die by fasting, even when your in the exam hall its not like someones gunna sit there doing their maths paper while eating some peri peri chicken nahh. and even when you are revising it stops you from procrastinating by looking for food, im super excited inshAllah Allah looks down upon us and lets us do well

also im really excited for when i finish my exam which is around half of ramadhan so i can join my mosque for laylatul qadr
    Yeahhh, can't wait for laylatul qadr!

ReputationRep:
    Yeahhh, can't wait for laylatul qadr!
    i love laylatul qadr! in my mosque its so cute cos you have all the boys at the front and the youngest fall asleep its adorable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sfaraj)
    i love laylatul qadr! in my mosque its so cute cos you have all the boys at the front and the youngest fall asleep its adorable
    Haha, that's so typical, happens in my mosque too!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 5, 2016
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.