Turn on thread page Beta

Help for prefect application form! watch

ReputationRep:
    I finished writing up what I wanted to put for my prefect application from and I wanted to see what people think of it. Positive comments and constructive criticism only please.Here it is:I wish to be a prefect as it brings many opportunities to me and allows me to offer KES my full potential. I know I have what it takes to be one. (32) I want to help everyone and encourage them in what they do. I want to provide a safe, comfortable and positive atmosphere for everyone. Furthermore, I wish to enhance my CV with this golden opportunity. (35) I find myself to be a reliable, polite, responsible and hardworking person. I truly feel I have the initiative and confidence needed to become a prefect. (26) I have undertaken leadership roles at my primary school and my previous secondary school, as school council rep, achieving the aims of voicing everyone's opinion and to make a change. (30) A situation that has occurred frequently is leading. I have undertaken the role and shown leadership skills. Another situation is working together/independently. I feel I can work with anyone or independently, as I have the confidence for it. A third situation is that I show assertiveness every day. I stand up for myself and others, and voice our feelings/opinions. (59) My personal qualities are that I'm friendly, approachable, understanding, well-behaved and respectful. These qualities are what makes someone an effective member of the SLT. (24) I truly do feel that becoming a prefect will mean I have obtained another academic achievement. Something I can discuss with family and friends, or reflect on when applying for a job. (32) I wish to offer my service to the best of my ability. (12)

Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.