Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! So I for some reason decided to apply to Politics and International Relations which is a new course at the uni. I received a conditional offer, along with conditional offers from Kingston and Greenwich. One of these courses will be my insurance choice but I am struggling choosing one. Hertfordshire has a better reputation but I am a bit worried since it is a new course. What do you guys have to say?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Zeyzen457)
    Hi guys! So I for some reason decided to apply to Politics and International Relations which is a new course at the uni. I received a conditional offer, along with conditional offers from Kingston and Greenwich. One of these courses will be my insurance choice but I am struggling choosing one. Hertfordshire has a better reputation but I am a bit worried since it is a new course. What do you guys have to say?
    Heya, I've moved this to a more appropriate forum for you

Also, check out this page - you can find more uni specific information here.

And if you get the chance I would recommend visiting both unis so you can get a feel for the place and ask everyone questions.

Good luck with your decision

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 30, 2016

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  3. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.